Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What Did I Eat Last Night?

I had this odd dream last night that I was choking some kid and threw his lifeless body like a baseball into the ocean. Then when I turned around a clown was chasing me in a different scenario.  I found myself in the woods finding civilization. Things like that just don't happen.  It's odd because I have a mortal fear of clowns.  There's really no reason to have a dream like this, other than I must be repressing some kind of feeling or emotion. But where does the choking a kid and throwing him easily into the ocean come into play? 

Beats me, but I can't say I have these dreams too often.  It's every once in a while these odd and random dreams come into play.  Who knows, but I could just be at at the point of exhaustion that leads to my wicked odd dreams.  Whatever the case may be, I just need to get over it and move on.

This blog post is strange, but I don't really care.  Good night, everybody.

By the way, tomorrow's blog is going to be something special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment