Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing--Literally

Pretty boring day today.  And that's okay because I need a boring day. I woke up with my body completely sore from the hike the night before and I loafed around town thinking I could work out some of the soreness.  It didn't work and I think I made it worse. Just can't seem to get a break. It doesn't matter. Soon I'll be eating a nice steak dinner with mushroom sauce with a glass of red wine. Life can't get any better than that. 

As for what's in store for tomorrow, it's going to be a slow day again.  This week is a time of relaxation and if it means to do nothing then that's good enough for me.  Really, as anyone is on vacation you'd be foolish to work but people do it for some odd reason.  That was me three years ago.  I've learned to separate work and vacation time and it's made me better on the inside.

Anyway, there really was nothing in this blog. It was an exhausting day and my legs are still recovering.  Stay tuned for something that might be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment