Saturday, August 28, 2010

Spoke too Soon

As soon as I give them praise, they let me down. The Rangers were outplayed and couldn't buy a hit off Dallas Braden. Not to take anything away from Braden; he's a good pitcher, but the Rangers couldn't muster anything in the way of offense. That's okay, because they still lead the division by 8.5 games.  With slightly over a month left, the Rangers have the toughest schedule of anyone in the West.  I know because I did a winning percentage average on all teams in the West and the Rangers will face opponents with a .578 winning percentage.  I'm nervous, but I couldn't care less if they won the division by one game. I'd still be pretty satisfied about that.

Anyway, I think I'm bad luck for the Rangers. Any game I've seen, they've lost. Hopefully it doesn't set a trend. I'm getting nervous, really I am. But we'll see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment