Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Buzz About Twitter

I never really saw the appeal to it, other than people being overly narcissistic about their daily lives.  Who cares if you're in the bathroom doing whatever it is you're doing.  From a business stand point I know where it makes sense, but on a personal level, what gives?  Yes, I'm going to sign up for a personal Twitter account. I really don't know why other than to say it should be fun--maybe.

Much like this blog, I really don't have a set agenda with my tweets.  What can I say that's interesting in 140 characters or less?  Further, won't people get tired of what I'm saying? I have things to plug, like maybe this blog, but really outside of it, aren't I just being narcissistic? 

That's twice I've used narcissistic in the same post. I deserve a pat on the back.

1 comment: