Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I slice of Americana in the condo

I was reacquainted with one of my most favorite movies of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off.  I forgot how much of a random and funny movie it was, considering it was done in the 80's.  It was by far one of my favorite John Hughes-directed movies and it's hard to fathom that Matthew Broderick was in the film.  There are so many quotable moments in the film and best of all it was probably the first movie of its kind. If you've seen it you know what I mean. 

There's nothing better than watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off with good company and Mystery Science Theater 300-type comments to accompany it.  Of course it's topped off with a nice glass of wine.  What strange adventures await me tomorrow? Horseback riding, tubing, mini golf, Starbucks?  Who knows, but for now I'm just going to cherish the moment with one of the greatest movies of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment