Monday, August 30, 2010

Sports

Not a fancy title, but I've often thought about what my life would be if I wasn't so much of a fan of sports.  Baseball, football, basketball--makes no difference. I would like to think I would be a little smarter, but probably not.  For now, I'll continue to be an in-depth sports nut with nothing to lose.  It's strange because as I'm watching the Rangers game, I'm thinking of some deep thoughts.  So, maybe I shouldn't think about what life would be like if I wasn't into sports.  I'd hate to think how much time I would devote to other things if I wasn't watching sports all the time. 

I often think about the same thing in regards to video games. I don't have a video game system, but if you combine sports watching and countless hours playing video games--we don't want to think about it. Anyway, I'm going to smoke some cigars now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment