Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Book Idea

I've had numerous book ideas in the past, and tinkered with the idea of actually writing one. There have been many drafts and outlines and they've all landed in the shredder.  There is, though, one book idea that I like so much, I've given more than three minutes of thought at one time.  Should be a good one and it's a book unlike any other book today.  Yeah right, you say. That's okay, because that last sentence was only a marketing technique.  I will be posting a brief glimpse of the book here in the coming weeks.  It's a great way to get some exposure for my book, but really it's all about trying to get some comments and suggestions on my book.  Once I get full swing into my book, like this blog, I will write a little bit everyday.  This is a task unlike any other, much like this blog, that I will follow through.  It will happen.  Stay tuned for the book sample. It will probably be titled as something like "Book Sample". You'll know it when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment