Thursday, August 19, 2010

Almost Over

Only one more full day in Colorado and I have to say I'm quite relieved. As much fun as it is to get away from work and reality for a while, it's just nice to go back to it.  I actually want to get back to work.  I want to sleep in a bed that's my own, and I want to go back to the blistering 100 + degree heat.  Sounds crazy, but I'm really ready for it.

It was tons of fun but it has to end at some point.  I'm always afraid that I'm missing something at home and something isn't going to go right in my absence. Maybe that's a huge flaw of mine, but it always seem that way. It's my flaw, but that's a problem I'm dealing with.

No matter, but I want to clear the air that I did have fun.  It's just time for me to get back to reality.  I didn't really do anything exciting today.  Just hung around and rested my weary bones. That, in and of itself, is an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment