Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blogging Update After Week One

Week one is almost over on my daily blogging and I have to say it's been a blast. Since the blogging, I've watched less TV and done more writing--writing in general, not only on my blog.  Keeping myself accountable to something has kept me more focused.  

I'll have to admit, I'm pretty stoked about writing a daily blog, but really, there is no rhyme or reason on any one of my posts. What it's not going to be is some lame diary that talks about my feelings all the time. Who knows. I might have a social critique or a political discussion.  Some days I'll write about sports or some days I might post excerpts to the book I'm writing. 

When I started this a week ago, I didn't really have a clear direction on anything.  Today, it's a little more clear, but still random.  Stay tuned, the next post might be cool--or it might not.  We'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment