Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Hate the Airport

It's a pretty self-explanatory title.  It pretty much says it all, so there isn't much of an explanation here other than to say that the airport sucks.  There must be something about Saturdays that brings out the worst in employees, people, airplanes, animals, roads, cars, things, and food.  It was a relaxing morning, but once the airport came on the horizon, things went south.  If only I had a cigar--that's a hint in case certain people read this post in time.

My flight's been delayed for 30 minutes and there's a foul smell of poop or something oddly similar.  I'm still on vacation so I'm going to try to not let it bug me until Monday, but I can't help but to point out the bad things. It was oh so peaceful in mountains.  Why can't it be like that now?  Oh well. I'm just a complainer.  And I'm okay with that.  For now I'm logging off. The only good airport experience is that I'm getting the free wi-fi to write today's blog.

Impressive.  

2 comments: