Tuesday, August 24, 2010

No Real Title

Yes, it's late, but I was picking up a friend from the airport.  However, this post does have some kind of substance to it.  I am in the midst of thinking about grad school, and how much it's going to cost, where I want to go to school, what I want to study, going part time, etc.  There's a lot to think about in the coming days. I don't have all the answers and right now I'm focused on getting a successful social media campaign done for work. That's my big priority at the moment.  I want to go to grad school, but I swore on the day I graduated college: "NO MORE SCHOOL!" Now I find myself wanting to further my education.  Honestly, who does that?

I'm pretty devoted to work so any thoughts of school might have to wait.  Anyone feel free to give me advice.  I'm kind of lost at the moment on the topic. Grad school is a huge commitment and so is work.  I can do both, for sure.  I don't know.  I'm confused. Primarily I'm confused because I'm exhausted. Maybe I'll go to bed and think it over before I make any decisions.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment