Sunday, September 12, 2010

Yes! Pro Football Season is Here

I made a post about my excitement for college football, but I'm ultra excited about the Cowboys starting their season against some lesser competition. I like college ball better, but I'll root through and through for the Cowboys.  They have a great chance to make the Super Bowl this season and the road starts in Washington. I've been a loyal Cowboys fan since I understood what football was.  It would be a great way to end my quest for satisfaction with a Super Bowl, a World Series, a BCS National Championship, and an NBA Championship all in one full calendar season.  I don't see it happening, but you never know.

For the most part I do get stressed out watching my teams play so I don't watch them nearly as much as I should, but that's all part of fandom, I guess.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a more thoughtful post.

No comments:

Post a Comment