Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm Not Here to Offend People

Really I'm not.  It's not my goal and if that's how people take it, so be it.  I'm only writing what I feel is on my mind. It isn't always serious, though some of my posts have been. What interests me is the fact that there are people who insist I'm doing a dangerous thing and I could "potentially" hurt people's feelings.  I'm a writer.  I'm not going to satisfy everyone.  You have to have tough skin and if you don't you don't need to be doing it as a profession.  If you think my material is offensive -- or even boring then don't read it.


Those who know me know I don't knowingly offend people.  It's not in my nature.  My response to those people who think I'm doing a danger to people by being offensive is get over it.  If you read the news at all, there is more offensive material in that (and biased, too). Give me a break and suck it up.




No comments:

Post a Comment