Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Magazine Idea

It was a pretty uneventful evening, one that didn't really have me thinking through anything.  It was a lazy day, but considering how much I've been working and how much I've been thinking, it's okay to take a day off.  However, there is something that I'm going to throw out there for you, no matter who's reading this, to let me know your thoughts. Part of this was discussed in yesterday's blog, but I'm thinking of doing a website myself; only this is going to be an online magazine.  That's right.  An online magazine that talks about the latest and greatest things of today. It will include sports, politics, entertainment, art, things.  For now, I plan on it just being in the Oklahoma City area, but I need your help.  What should be in the magazine?  How should it be designed? To what crowd should it be devoted to? 

Of course I won't be doing this when I'm on my normal 9-5.  It will happen outside of work and it will be updated every week.  I hope to sell ad space, use Adsense, and other means to bring in revenue to help bring in writers, but this is where I need your help.  If you're interested in writing for me, or interested in helping me decide what this magazine should look like and how it can be different from other magazines let me know. I'm open for suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to do some work with you. Shoot me an email if you want and we can kick around ideas as to what I could contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank, A.C. I am in the developmental stages now, but rest assured I'm going to seek your help. I just want to make sure I have all my P's and Q's before I get started. Thanks for your willingness to help. You'll have a big part in this.

    ReplyDelete