Saturday, September 25, 2010

I've Never Been Prouder

My wife had a State Fair performance this morning in which she both performed and directed.  It showed a few things to me that made me think through a few things.  She is a trooper. Despite doing a lot of things going on in her life and her willingness to take on a ministry of sorts that takes on a lot of her time she still shined brightly.  She was doing a great service to God and she made me proud to be her husband. I know.  It's a mushy post, but she's been through a lot and she showed me a lot of courage.  I'm glad that she's my wife. I married well and thinking about what she does on a daily basis (a selfless attitude) I have to reevaluate some of things I take for granted.  I love her.  And I'm happy to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment