Friday, September 10, 2010

A Blast to the Past

In my boredom on a Friday night, I decided to flip channels thoroughly until I could find something that was suitable to my mood.  Didn't feel like watching Diners, Drive-in and Dives, so I forged ahead and kept clicking the "Channel Up" button.  Then, a familiar intro came on.  It was the voice of Zordon from the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.  I was stuck -- and yes I watched the whole episode.  It was episode where the Green Ranger gets introduced, but he's a high school punk with a crush on the Pink Ranger (they didn't know their identities yet).  It's finally revealed at the end of the episode and now I have to wait until next week to see the showdown.  I'm a nerd, I know.  But I'm okay with that. 

I can't for the life of me remember why I thought that show was so cool to begin with.  O well. It was a nice trip down memory lane, but there's a good possibility I won't revisit that long road to the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment